Tipasa newport news gay matchmaking service It's been a busy 2013 with lots of hedgehogs! Currently 12 hoglets are with me over winter for release in the spring. A few other things have become a bit of an obsession this year too, and anyone who follows me on twitter will have seen rather a lot of Moths! I took part in the Garden Moth Challenge this year and managed to ID 310 different species of Moth in the garden, I would never of believed that total would be here! 2014 is going to build on these new obsessions!
San Mateo blackjack playing blackjack So looking forward to 2014 here are some of my plans
https://daaitools.com/13-cat/dating_31.html 1. Obviously more hedgehogs! The caring and monitoring will continue with a few more refinements in the pipeline!
2. Taking part in the Garden Moth Challenge again, hoping to beat my marker of 310
3. 1000 species in 1 square km – trying to find and ID 1000 different species in 1 square km. I have chosen my patch, centred round where I live and take the dogs for walks. This is going to be a challenge and a half!!
4. FootIt – the number of species of birds in my patch (by foot) in January
5. Patchwork Challenge – Birds in my patch all year.
6. Garden Bioblitz – I will doing this again this year
7. Blog more often 😉 They have been a bit patchy at best this year, hopefully you'll find what's happening interesting. Of course for more instant news follow me on twitter @thelilacgrove
Some of these are new, others are just a way of recording what I always do. Should certainly be interesting and a challenge.
There are a couple of other things in the pipeline that will hopefully come to fruitition, watch this space!
All that's left is to wish you all a Happy New Year, may it be filled with wildlife!
End of cialis patent in australia. cialis tadalafil We include products we think are useful for our readers.