code postal hyeres les palmiers It's been a busy 2013 with lots of hedgehogs! Currently 12 hoglets are with me over winter for release in the spring. A few other things have become a bit of an obsession this year too, and anyone who follows me on twitter will have seen rather a lot of Moths! I took part in the Garden Moth Challenge this year and managed to ID 310 different species of Moth in the garden, I would never of believed that total would be here! 2014 is going to build on these new obsessions!
http://situationhandled.com/896-cs48710-free-hot-shot-slot-machine-game.html So looking forward to 2014 here are some of my plans
1. Obviously more hedgehogs! The caring and monitoring will continue with a few more refinements in the pipeline!
2. Taking part in the Garden Moth Challenge again, hoping to beat my marker of 310
3. 1000 species in 1 square km – trying to find and ID 1000 different species in 1 square km. I have chosen my patch, centred round where I live and take the dogs for walks. This is going to be a challenge and a half!!
4. FootIt – the number of species of birds in my patch (by foot) in January
5. Patchwork Challenge – Birds in my patch all year.
6. Garden Bioblitz – I will doing this again this year
7. Blog more often 😉 They have been a bit patchy at best this year, hopefully you'll find what's happening interesting. Of course for more instant news follow me on twitter @thelilacgrove
Some of these are new, others are just a way of recording what I always do. Should certainly be interesting and a challenge.
There are a couple of other things in the pipeline that will hopefully come to fruitition, watch this space!
All that's left is to wish you all a Happy New Year, may it be filled with wildlife!